Cavius™ Thermal Heat AlarmIN STOCK PRODUCT VENDOR : Cavius
Example of activation times:
This example is calculated with a low room temperature of 5 degrees:
- • If heat increases by 10 degrees per minute – alarm will activate in 2-3 minutes.
- • If heat increase by 30 degrees per minute – alarm will activate in 45 to 60 seconds.
- • 10 year longlife battery
- • A penetrating sound at 85 db(A) at 3 metres
- • 10 minute pause button
- • 30 Day low battery warning alert
- • Unique smart clip ceiling mechanism
- • Aesthetically pleasing
- • Environmentally friendly
- • Thermal-sensor detects rapidly increasing room temperatures
- • CE, EN60065
- • Tested according to the heat standards of EN54-5
- • RoHs • Reach
- TECHNICALS SPECIFICATIONS
- • Functional Temperature Range: -10oC to +38oC
- • Maximum Humidity: CaviuUp to 95% Rh non-condensing
- • Duracell Battery: Lithium CR123A, 3V 1600mAh
- • Ceiling Installation
The Cavius™ Thermal Heat Alarm has been design to warn of fire presence in areas not suitable to install smoke alarms. Areas such as kitchens, laundries, garages and workshops. The thermal heat alarm does not activate to smoke presence, the alarm is triggered when a dramatic increase in room temperature is sensed.